- About Us
- Disability for State Employees
- Disability Insurance & Employee Benefits
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Law
- Probate & Estates
- ERISA - Firing Due to Disability and The "Actively at Work" Provision
- Fitness Tracker
- Trouble with LTD Benefits Being Approved for Sedentary Occupations
- Appeal Deadlines Extended for Long Term Disability Claims Due to Covid-19
- Huntington’s Disease and Long-Term Disability Claims
- Tips for Remaining on Long Term Disability
- What Is an Independent Medical Exam?
- File Your Disability Claim the Right Way
- Why You Need a Lawyer to Assist You with Your Long-Term Disability Appeal
- Objective Testing
- Steps to Appealing a Short or Long Term Disability Insurance Denial
- Why You Should Call a Long Term Disability Attorney Before You File a Claim for A Neurodegenerative Disorder?
- A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Appeal Long-Term Disability Claims
- How Long do I have to appeal a long term disability denial?
- Understanding ERISA's Abuse of Discretion Standard and Why Hiring an Experienced Attorney like Jonathan T. Macedo can be Helpful for Your Case
- What rights do you have when your ERISA-governed long term disability claim is denied?
- Long Term Care FAQ